Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On the hunt

Well I have been trying to look for a venue to have a fundraising event in that will not charge me for the space. This is not as easy as I thought it would be. No time to personally walk around and go into the many new hipster lounges in Williamsburg and cannot afford to rent a space out. Slowly losing faith of this event happening. Got to stay strong and keep the faith and pray something will come up. Struggling with all the projects I have to finish and accomplish before I leave, school..(yikes), summer program prep, Breaking event May 22, and making time to hang with friends and family. The donations are slowing down so I am a bit worried..but try not to let get me down. Thats why I love tax returns, my back up plan and hopefully my last resort..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment